viernes, agosto 04, 2006

Something to remember... My last day in England was in Heathrow... I miss London

International Airport of London Heathrow, Terminal 4, England, UK, 16th June 2006 /
H. Tampico, Tamps. México, 03 de Agosto de 2006.
Farshad and me in my last English tea in Caffe Nèro. Jejejeje we was joking. And he was crying!!!. One of my best friends in Brighton. I miss the tea!!! and my friends as well.
I did my luggage in Heathow in that moment, was very funny!!! exactly!!! (like Farshad).

5 comentarios:

soniasim dijo...

I saw that the signs! are universal hahahhahha... great, great, great the time that you spent there.. the lovely london! is so difficult to forget! are wonderful memories! cool!!.....

greettings!!

your friend SONIA...

P.D. I know that you love me...

Anónimo dijo...

not even the last English tea was the reminder of the time in England
we had wide range of fun over there such as travels to the other cities and getting drunk in hotels carring on with loads of jokes such as "hey mother f..... I am not sports man" , sleeping in London at a place which we had never slept before and many many many of them to mention...
anyway DAniel Armando pablo i am here to tell you that this 6 months period will never be forgotten!

José Daniel Gonzalez Luna dijo...

thank u Farshad!!!! you are my first international blogfan!!!

José Daniel Gonzalez Luna dijo...

Sorry... I forgot that:

Be careful mate! the floor is wet!
And be careful in Heathrow and Gatwick!!!

Anónimo dijo...

best regards, nice info meridia attorney headland